School Readiness Programme
A 4 week parenting programme designed to promote children's school readiness.
2 key themes - Child directed Play and Interactive Reading.
This course will give you ideas and tools to prepare your child for P1 or Preschool.
- Helping them to make friends.
- Helping them to label their feelings and express them.
- Giving them more confidence about their ability.
- Improving their speech and language skills.
- Encouraging an interest in books.
- Encouraging Interactive Reading between parent and child.
To find out more or to book your place contact Gold Community Partnership Surestart office on 028 86769994.