SureStart Developmental Programme for 2-3 YEAR OLD
How to Apply
Please find below the Link to our online booking system for our 2024/2025 Developmental Programme Information Sessions along with additional information and guidance notes documents that can be used to help you fill out your application form. Please note that application forms will only be available at one of our information sessions so attendance is vital. You do not have to attend the session at the location you will be applying for so please pick the date and time that works best for your family. The sessions will be a great way to meet some of our teams and to learn more about the programme. If there are exceptional circumstances that mean you cannot attend any of the sessions then please contact our office to discuss your options.
- The child must live within one of G-old Community Partnership SureStart wards of Gortalowry, Oldtown, Killymoon, Ardboe, Dunamore, Pomeroy, Maghera or Townparks East
- The child must be born on or between 2nd July 2021 and 1st July 2022
- Families must be registered with G-old Community Partnership SureStart.
Families will be asked to provide the following documentation if a place is offered:
- Copy of child’s birth certificate
- Proof of residency; i.e. bank statement/utility bill (within last 3 months)
This year we are doing things a bit differently. Stage 2 of the application process is now live. If you have received a letter inviting you to an open/information session then please click the link above to select which session you would like to attend. You should only book a place if you have been invited to do so.
Attendance at one of these in person events is essential as this is the only way you can access our full application form. Whilst essential to continue with your application, attendance is not guarantee of a place.