SureStart Developmental Programme for 2-3 YEAR OLD Expression of Interest
Please find below the Link to our online Expression of Interest Form for our Developmental Programme September 2023 intake along with additional information and guidance notes documents.
- The child must live within one of Gold Surestart wards of Gortalowry, Oldtown, Killymoon, Ardboe, Dunamore, Pomeroy and Maghera
- The child must be born on or between 2nd July 2020 and 1st July 2021.
- Families must be registered with Gold SureStart.
Families will be asked to provide the following documentation if a place is offered:
- Copy of child’s birth certificate
- Proof of residency; i.e. bank statement/utility bill (within last 3 months)
Online Expression of Interest forms must be completed and supporting statements must be returned by
Friday 24th February at 12 noon
Supporting Statements can be returned to
Or hand delivered to:
Top Floor Loy Buildings,
18-24 Loy Street,
Please note that all Expression of Interest submissions should receive an email receipt by 1st March 2023 - this is not guarantee of a place however if you do not receive an email by this time then please contact our team urgently as it may mean that we have not received your completed online application.